Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Off Season

So what is up for Orenge Hoops during the off season? Well, the blog will be continuing. Even during the regular season, I don’t have a regular posting schedule. I’ll probably be more likely to post something every couple of weeks, but you never know… a few may come in a couple of days span.

I mentioned earlier in the year a concept called the “Jeter Effect”, and I promise I will get to that one day. I also have some additional concepts called the “Iverson Effect” and the “Chamberlain Effect”, which I’ll eventually get too.

You can also expect to see more commentary on past Syracuse teams, trends of the past few seasons, and where I see this team going. I won’t be covering recruiting too much. It’s not something I generally have too much interest in, and Orange Fan covers that very well. Likewise, Cuse Country covers former Orangemen in the professional action with great detail, so I’ll let them keep up the good work. I'm sure I'll have some words on the NBA draft.

I’ll also continue to update the ongoing project of OrangeHoops.Org. I’ve recently added the profile of the 1924-25 Orangemen, and a player profile for Otis Hill. I also need to finish my 2006-2007 player updates.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know I’m still around, and the information will keep flowing.

I appreciate all the e-mails I have gotten! It is great to hear from you all. Thanks.

No comments: